This amp is a Stasis 7.0 that was upgraded from a T200 in late 2013. It runs Class A into both 8 and 4 Ohms. It sounds amazing, with very low distortion and low noise floor. It was a huge power supply and high current output, and can drive the most demanding loads effortlessly. Includes original packaging.
Questions I have been asked
- Someone asked about the T200 having parts that are no longer serviceable. That is not a worry because of the upgrade to Stasis 7.0. Also Threshold is still around to service their gear.
- There was another question about the new retail price. It is true that the Stasis 7 is $7,000. The T200 was $5,000 and the upgrade was $2,000, so there is actually no difference there. As a side note, I think the T200 look is a little nicer than the Stasis 7.
- Nominal Power Output (20Hz–20kHz): 100 W/ch at 8 Ohms, 200 W/ch at 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: DC- 50kHz
- Distortion: 0.02% at 1kHz, at rated output power
- Voltage Gain: 28 dB
- Input Impedance: 22k ohm (RCA), 600 ohm (XLR)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.12V RMS for full power output
- Output Impedance: less than 0.05 ohm from 20Hz–20kHz
- Damping Factor: greater than 160 for 8 ohm load, 20Hz–20kHz, at 1 Watt
- Unit Weight 64 lbs
- Shipping Weight 72 lbs
These specs were pulled from their website: http://www.threshold-audio.com/Stasis_v31sc.pdf