SontecMEP-250EXUsed in Mastering Labs all over the world, this is one of the best EQ’s ever created. I am selling this unit for the original owner, who used it in his highly-regarded recording studio, but he is ...2250.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Sontec MEP-250EX Parametric Equalizer [Expired]
Used in Mastering Labs all over the world, this is one of the best EQ’s ever created. I am selling this unit for the original owner, who used it in his highly-regarded recording studio, but he is now scaling down as he approaches retirement. I am listing it at the price that the last one listed here sold for. This is a difficult to find equalizer of the highest quality.
*Balanced Inputs and Outputs only
* No dual-concentric controls which eliminates accidental mis-adjustment of critical settings
* Full +/-12 dB EQ curves, EQ noise does not increase with increased EQ settings
* Parallel path EQ switching for low distortion and very low noise
* EQ frequencies overlap by more than 2 octaves enhancing flexibility
* Greater shape range compared to other models, variable from very broad to sharp
* Both Hi & Lo bands have a shelving switch at the CCW position
* Shelf slope is 6 dB/octave with a wide range of corner frequencies
Five-band two-channel equalizer designed by Burgess MacNeal and George Massenburg, derived from the ITI/ MEP-230/ equalizer. Hand-built and sonically transparent with no phase distortion. Wide range of overlapping frequencies and bandwidth adjustment.
Level/Gain: +/- 12db with '0' position detent
Shape/Q: .4 - 4 - Both high and low bands have a 6db per octave
Frequency: Band 1: 15 - 620Hz, Band 2: 15 - 620 Hz, Band 3:120
- 6.8 kHz, Band 4: 4k - 25.6 kHz, Band 5: 6,8k - 25.6 kHz
The Sontec MEP-250EX two channel 2U equalizer with three parametric and two parametric/shelving bands per channel. The MEP-250EX is the sixth generation of the basic topology originally designed at ITI in 1971. The success of this architecture is evidenced by the ever-increasing popularity of equalizers employing it. The MEP-250EX represents a major change and improvements so sweeping that no additional changes are contemplated in the foreseeable future.
There are minor signs of wear, but nothing major. One knob cap is missing. No Box, but I will pack for a safe delivery. Pay Pal adds 3%. Any questions, feel free to call me at 203-777-2718.
|Last 12 months||0||0.0%|
Member since November 2009
Items from this seller