Here is another Component I am selling. (This is a quality little Amp,) Do your research.
S.E.T.™ Music Baby Amplifier
Buyers be aware:
Similar looks do not mean from the same maker
Similar tube arrangement may not have the same circuit designs
Copied circuit may not have the same parts and power/output transformers
(Sophia Electric transformers are epoxy potted to against copycats)
Copycat unit may not have the same sound nor the same reliability
(imagine the copycat amp may use capacitors pulled from the old TV you trashed fifteen years ago)
1.Wide frequency range from 6 Hz to 80,000 Hz +/-3dB.
2. Impressive -95dB Signal/Noise (S/N) ratio. Which made it possible to drive 112 dB horn speakers without noise. This would translate into dead quiet performance on any speakers you use.
3. Big sound was achieved when there is high definition of music information.
4. Realistic, live performance like, male and female voice. Great for jazz, rack, vocal, and opera.
5. Wide dynamic range makes it also suitable for wide range of music.
6. Have more power and drive capability than a typical 300B single ended amp (8 watts) or a 40-50 watts solid-state amp. Should work with speakers above 89 dB efficiency and 8 ohm impedence.
Audiophile sonic quality power amplifier with a stereo volume control.
Power: 10 watts x 2 Push and Pull class A circuit
Input: One set of RCA input
Output: Russian Military 6P1T x 4(with special treatment for low noise)
Input/Driver tube: NOS 5670 (USA)
Frequency: 6Hz-80KHz +/-3 dB
or 10Hz - 50KHz +/-2 dB
12Hz - 45KHz at 0 dB
Signal/Noise Ratio: -95dB
Distortion: less than 1% at full power
Hum: not measurable (less than 0.3mV)
Weight: 20 pounds
Size: 7 inch x 9 inch x 5 inch
Color: Black metal chassis with hardwood deco
AC Power: 120V/60Hz or 235V/50Hz
Required break in time: 50-100 hours
Warranty: One year parts and labor, Sophia electric brand tubes one year, Non-Sophia Electric tubes 6 month
Above information is subject to change without further notices.
Note, I will also include Speakers cables, Power AC Cable, and RCA Cables. 150.00 extra to the final price.