This wonderful cable has a nice big, full sound. Will enhance any system, especially those "too bright" systems. Quadlink 5C features Golden Section Stranding for improved imaging and increased resolution as well as detailing. Tonal presentation is neutral and accurate. Bass is solid and deep - 12.5 AWG quad-ax construction, Teflon/air dielectric, "Golden Section" "constant Q" enameled "Multi-gauge litz" Conductors, urethane jacket.
- Factory Terminated Cardas Spades both ends
- Outstanding cost/performance ratio
- MADE IN USA
- Outside Diameter: .495
- Dielectric Type: .495 Teflon®, Air
- Q Factor: Inductance: 5.5 16 uh/ft/loop
- Capacitance: 19 pf/ft
- Discrete Conductors: 200 Cable
- AWG: 12.5
Condition is excellent!