- This SolidSteel rack was sold on Musicdirect but was discontinued when an upgraded but uglier model replaced it (the S53 now priced at $899).
- The rack is in excellent condition and looks almost new although I have had it for years. There is a slight blemish on the rear of the rack (see photo).
- I am only offering this for local sale only. I live in a doorman building on 96th St and CPW in Manhattan.
- Overall dimensions – 22.75"Wx30"Hx20.75"D
- Shelf dimensions - (top) 22.75"Wx20.75"D (bottom and mid) 19.5"Wx19.75D"
- The middle shelf accommodates equipment up to 8.25” in height
- The bottom shelf accommodates equipment up to 12” in height
Four-leg table, steel frame with anti-resonant finish. Three MDF shelves in matte finish, each supported on duraluminium cones. For electronics and turntables. The SolidSteel 5-Series Racks offer the best price to performance value in the line. They share many of the features of the 6-Series, but at a more affordable price. These stands epitomize SolidSteel’s devotion to quality and outperform their more expensive rivals. Every shelf is isolated from the frame using slightly smaller Duraluminum cones. They all have 3/4" MDF shelves machined to accept the tops of the supplied Duraluminum cones, on the high-quality welded frame. The 5-Series racks round out your system set up with an attractive and functional design tailor-made for your most cherished components.
My contact information:
- Please feel free to contact me through the Audiogon website or directly to my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org