There are very few names in the sub-woofer world that we'd recommend using with a pair of hi-end loudspeakers for music. The ones that work well often cost more than the loudspeakers themselves, however JL uses their vast collection of advanced technologies to create a state-of-the-art sub-woofer driver and an advanced Class D amplifier to deliver unmatched performance and value for a wide variety of compact applications. JL Subs can actually enhance a pair of fine loudspeakers while not overpowering the details. Yet for movie soundtracks they can also recreate impact as if you are there.
Fro real accurate low end with dynamics and texture, look no further than JL's e series. Fantastic real audiophile performance in an affordable sub.
This sub-woofer is a super clean showroom demo (In clean original box, w/ manuals and all original packing) and we will honor JL's (3) three year warranty.
- frequency response 23-120 Hz (-3dB)
- built-in 1,200-watt RMS amplifier
- front-firing, long-throw 10" woofer
- sealed (acoustic suspension) enclosure
- continuously variable master level volume control
- continuously variable two-way crossover (25-130 Hz)
- continuously variable phase control (0-280°)
- polarity switch (0°, 180°) can help smooth the transition between subwoofer and main speakers
- grounded/isolated switch can reduce any low-frequency hum coming through the line-level audio inputs
- crossover switch to turn subwoofer's internal crossover on or off
- top mounted controls
- three position power switch: off/on/signal-sensing auto on
- speaker-level inputs
- line-level/LFE inputs
- line-level outputs: selectable for full-range or variable (30-130Hz) high-pass
- black Ash (Matte) finish
- 13-1/2"W x 14-3/16"H x 16-5/8"D
- weight: 52.7 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.