Buy with confidence at www.perrottaconsulting.com selling high-end audio for 13 years. Top brands, great advice, new and used equipment available, we take trade-ins. Auditions available by appointment, feel free to call anytime (877-289-2014) or (914-714-9213) with questions about any of our great products.
Mint customer trade-in
REL T9i subwoofer in black
Great condition, original packaging and accessories. This sub has one flaw behind the grill.
A Complete Redesigned Flagship Sub REL has a longstanding tradition of requiring the top model in any range to be 'more'. More what, you might well ask. More than the sum of its parts. The T/9i represents the grandest scale, the highest output, and the most that REL can do within any given technology envelope.
If sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system, then the T/9i with its 300-watts RMS power delivery is the perfect ticket. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10" driver coupled to a matching 10" T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called for. But it also is highly capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary. Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. It is powerful, concussive, and beautiful.
A huge advantage of the T/9i is its installation flexibility. You can either use various wired connections, or you can go wireless with REL's full-throttle, zero-compression Arrow system. No matter how you configure your REL, it is a superior choice for home theater, multi-channel music, and two-channel stereo hi-fi.
Additional Speed and Impact The T/9i delivers more than just raw output. REL started with its driver upgrades and built outward. The lovely cabinets grew by four pounds over its predecessor due to thicker cabinet walls and improved bracing. Why go to such extraordinary effort? Because the additional speed and impact of the new drivers requires greater control, or the benefits can be lost before they get to the listener.
The Brains Behind the Brawn REL's electronics are the brains and power behind its success. The subs in REL's "Serie Ti" use the same Class A/B power amplifier sections with large, high current power supplies, precision-wound transformers, and an amazing reliability record that has powered some 100,000 RELs. You can't do better than a track record like that. But REL continues to set new standards with each new product line.
REL's acclaimed input filters and robust amplifiers result in some of the best sounding, most reliable designs ever produced. High current power supplies, huge toroidal transformers, and what many critics call the best filters in the world produce the famous REL Effect, wherein not simply the bass region but all music and movie sound is uplifted and improved.
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator
- Active Drive Unit: 10" long-throw alloy/fiber, inverted dust cap, steel chassis
- Passive radiator: 10" alloy/fiber
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon (included), Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- High current power supplies with precision-wound transformers
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Protection System: Fully Electronic SET-SAFE; D.C. Fault; Output Short;
- AC Input Voltage: 110-120 volts
- Fuses: 6.3 Amp semi delay 115 volts operation
- Low Frequency Response: 28 Hz at -6 dB in room
- Input Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS)
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 15.2" high, 16" deep (Including Feet and Rear Panel Controls – Add 1.75" in depth when using Hi Level connector)
- Weight: 41.3 lbs.