TARA LABS ONYX THE ZERO - 1.5M XLR IC for sale. Like new condition ,, With Floating Ground Station.
One of the best XLR cable on the market at any price given.
Amazing Transparency and full bodied sound, and I really love the extra bass extension the Onyx Zero is
able to provide. Simply an amazing IC.
The ZERO Onyx provides a level of performance that may be the most popular choice for audiophiles. Although the ZERO Onyx does not use the vacuum-dielectric concept of the ZERO Gold, the ZERO Onyx does use the same construction design and all of the same materials as the ZERO Gold. So, the ZERO Onyx is the same as the ZERO Gold, but without the vacuum-dielectric system. The air-dielectric construction of the ZERO Onyx means that the RSC® conductors need to be insulated, but the insulation is a fine layer of aerospace polyethylene, a very neutral material with minimal audible effect.
• Exclusive vacuum seal Torque-Lock™ RCA or XLR
• Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
• Supplied with TARA Labs exclusive Floating Gound Station® featuring ISM™ technology.
• RSC® Gen 2 SA-OF8N copper in line polished coductors.
• TARA Labs proprietary PTFE air-tube™.
• Revolutionary air dielectric environment.
• Optimized geometry.
• Air dielectric eliminates coloration and distortion.
• Exquisitely revealing of low-level ambient and spatial information.
• Air dielectric construction and Rectangular Solid Core® conductors create vanishingly low noise floor
The Zero Onyx audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The Zero Onyx - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a black custom padded, embroidered, canvas style padded “drum-bag” complete with foam inserts, laminated ID card with serial numbers.