Included are all accessories pictured including the original pump
(Made in Japan), air filter and NEW
tubing. I am the original owner in a non-smoking household.
Please note the following:
- Although the tonearm has not been used in several years, I have connected it to the pump to confirm that it glides smoothly while the pump is active.
- The second wand has never been used. It has a plastic insert that the primary wand I've used does not have. I'm not sure what its function is as I have never used it with the primary wand.
- Several years ago, I made a repair to the underside of the cueing assembly, which is visible in the photo; but is not visible when the tonearm is mounted to your table.
- There is minor ink staining on the manual (pictured). The entire manual is available for free in PDF form from ET's site if you want an unblemished copy.
- You will need to supply and wire RCA jacks (not included) to included Lucite junction box.
So, this is a fully functional ET-2 tonearm that has minor cosmetic issues.
I'm very proud of the positive feedback I've received on Audiogon. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them the best I can. You may reach me at ghitelj [at] gmail [dot] com.