Used VPI JMW-10 Tonearm in perfect working condition. Wired with Nordost Valhalla wiring. Pencil marks from where cartridge was mounted. I am rating this an 8 just to be conservative. Paypal add 3%.
The VPI JMW-10 Tonearm is 10+ inches long for very low tracking error and a solid mount base. The VPI JMW-10 is fast, clean, stable, very low in distortion, and dynamic like a master tape. When combined with a cartridge of 7-11 grams and a compliance of 11-16 you will be startled by the dynamic range a low level resolution this arm can reproduce.
• Pivot to spindle distance: 258mm
• Effective length: 273.42mm
• Overhang: 15.42mm
• Offset angle: 19.98 degrees
• Average RMS distortion: .311%
• Internal wiring: Premium Discovery Wire
• Armtube critically damped internally with 1.7 pound foam.
• Unipivot design with zero friction and zero bearing chatter.
• Dropped counterweight for tracking force and azimuth adjustment and low center of gravity.
VPI JMW-10 Tonearm Armwand Includes:
• Counterweight and bearing