Just received from US Distributor Axiss Audio who inspected and made sure it is in mint condition (happy to connect buyer with head of Axiss to confirm condition/history). Have not opened the boxes. Buyer to pay shipping and any paypal fees.
I ended up buying an ARC Ref 6 to match my Ref 2se, so I am selling this ATE-2001 which I was going to use in my second system which I am thinning out. Please see my other ad for matching Air Tight ATM-3011R Reference Mono Amps. Am also selling AMG v12 table plus Benz LP-S cartridge with matching SRA ohio class stand.
This ATE-2001 has separate power supply and takes FOUR phone inputs (3 MC and one MM) -- online descriptions are inaccurate ... it has four phono inputs not three. Wonderful built in expensive SUTs for MC with variable loading. I ran three turntables and different cartridges into my previous owned ATE-2001 and it handled all with aplomb.
Air Tight ATE-2001 Reference Preamplifier features:
- Meticulous hand wiring without PCB in all signal paths
- 1.6mm thick steel plate to shield all of the internal and external vibrations
- High mass solid brass attenuator pot that is resistant to vibrations, offering smoothest operational touch with utmost accuracy
- Output stage composed of a low-impedance, high output SRPP circuit that assures stable function of NF circuitry throughout wide bandwidth
- Exclusive on-board step-up transformer by My Sonic Lab, featuring high quality core and wire
- A 6DJ8 single stage flat amp, designed as a no NFb SRPP circuit, that sends stable output signals under low impedance even when the attenuator is activated
- 3 line inputs and 4 sets of phono inputs that enable you to use 4 different cartridges/tonearms (3 MCs and 1 MM) for versatile listening pleasure