For sale is mint, low hours, headphone tube amplifier by Antique Sound Labs.
Amp has seen very little use. It has probably less than 100 hours.
Unit is guaranteed to be 100% functional.
Cosmetically unit is in a pristine condition - practically new.. Rated 8/10 due to age.
Shipping is free to the continental USA. No PayPal fees.
"Experience the warm, lush sound only a tube amp can provide! A dedicated headphone amplifier with superb audio reproduction, the MG-Head by Antique Sound Labs will allow your headphones to truly "come alive." Considered one of the best by audio reviewers, highly rated by many satisfied owners, and a must-have for every audiophile. Single ended, all tube, OTL (see below). Matches well with all headphones.
The MG-Head OTL is the upgraded version of the best selling MG-Head DT tube amp and features both OTL (output transformerless) and transformer-coupled outputs. In effect, you get two amps in one! The OTL output renders a pure "tube" sound (described by many users as "rich" and "fluid"), while the Transformer output sounds more "solid state" for those who like switching for different types of audio. In the OTL version, all headphones are compatible and easily driveable due to its 10 to 600 Ohm output inpedance (the previous DT version preferred high-impedance phones). In addition, a feedback switch allows changing the feedback level for lower distortion. High grade parts used throughout (Multicaps, ALPS volume pot, and improved transformers to mention only a few). "
- Output Power: 150mW x 2
- Frequency Response @ 1 W: 15 Hz - 35 KHz
- Frequency Response @ full power: 19 Hz - 40 KHz
- Distortion @ 1 W: less than 0.4%
- S/N Ratio / Noise level mV: 80 db / 0.2mV
- S/N Ratio with A weighting: 88 db (0.08mV
- Input impedance: 100K
- Output impedance: HIGH - LOW (10 Ohm - 600 Ohm)
- Input sensitivity: 300mV
- Power request: 21 W
- Fuse: 1A Slow Blow
- Power Cord: Detachable
- Input sockets: RCA Gold Plate
- Output terminals: 3.5mm / 6.5mm Mic Jack
- Chassis Finish: Polished Iron with powder coated finish
- Front Panel Finish: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Tube Complement: 6BQ5 x 2, 12AX7 x 1
- Dimensions W x D x H in mm: 180 x 190 x 160
- Net weight: 4.2 Kg (about 9.2 lbs)
If you are interested in this, you might be interested in my other related listings for:
- Sennheiser HD600 Headphones
- Virtual Dynamics Basic Power Cable (Cryo)
All my audio equipment was installed and used exclusively by me in the dedicated, smoke-free listening room. I took loving care of every piece and I can guarantee it's full functionality (as described in the listing). Nonetheless, this is USED equipment and I cannot guarantee it's long term longevity, that it will fit into your particular system or that it will be up to your liking. Please, do your homework, find the information, read the reviews, know what are you buying. I will try to answer any additional questions to the best of my abilities.