New, sealed in-box Audio Research LS17 SE Line-Stage Preamplifier
Unit comes in sealed box, never opened.
Unit comes with owner’s manual, power cord, remote control and with full manufacture’s warranty.
Photos are stock images.
This unit has been recently discontinued by Audio Research
- Frequency Response: +0 -3dB, 0.5Hz to 200kHz at rated output (Balanced, 200k ohms load)
- Gain: Main output: 12dB Balanced Output, 6dB SE output. Tape Output: 0dB (processor input: 0dB SE output).
- Input Impedance: 120K Ohms Balanced, 60K ohms SE. Inputs (7): CD, Tuner, Video, Phono, AUX 1, AUX 2, Processor. (XLR and RCA connectors)
- Output Impedance: 600ohms Balanced, 300ohms SE main (2). 20K ohms minimum load and 2000pF maximum capacitance. Outputs (3): 2 main, 1 tape (XLR and RCA connectors).
- Maximum Input: 20V RMS BAL, 10V RMS SE
- Crosstalk: -80dB or better at 1kHZ and 10kHz
-Tube Complement: (2) 6H30P dual triode, (Hybrid JFET / tube audio circuit, solid state power supply).
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. Illinois residents pay 6.25% sales tax + local municipalities if applicable. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. All major credit cards are charged an additional 2% transaction fee. American Express users pay 3% additional. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.