Great condition, traded in Audio Research LS-17SE with extra tube set
Unit comes in original box and packaging, with manual, remote and power cord
Unit is rated an 8/10 due to light use, only opened and owned for 3 months after purchase.
- Frequency Response: +0 -3dB, 0.5Hz to 200kHz at rated output (Balanced, 200k ohms load)
- Gain: Main output: 12dB Balanced Output, 6dB SE output. Tape Output: 0dB (processor input: 0dB SE output).
- Input Impedance: 120K Ohms Balanced, 60K ohms SE. Inputs (7): CD, Tuner, Video, Phono, AUX 1, AUX 2, Processor. (XLR and RCA connectors)
- Output Impedance: 600ohms Balanced, 300ohms SE main (2). 20K ohms minimum load and 2000pF maximum capacitance. Outputs (3): 2 main, 1 tape (XLR and RCA connectors).
- Maximum Input: 20V RMS BAL, 10V RMS SE
- Crosstalk: -80dB or better at 1kHZ and 10kHz
-Tube Complement: (2) 6H30P dual triode, (Hybrid JFET / tube audio circuit, solid state power supply).
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. Illinois residents pay 6.25% sales tax + local municipalities if applicable. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.