Great condition, consignment Audio Research Reference 5 Special Edition (REF-5SE)
Unit comes in original box and packaging, with power cord, remote and manual.
Tube Hours are: 410
Unit is rated an 8/10 due to light use.
- Frequency Response: +0-3dB, 0.05Hz to 200kHz at rated output (Balanced, 200k ohms load).
- Gain: Main output: 12dB Balanced Output, 6dB SE output. Tape output: 0dB (Processor input: 0dB SE output).
- Input Impedance: 120K ohms Balanced, 60K ohms SE. Inputs (7): CD, Tuner, Video, Phono, Aux 1, Aux 2, Processor. (XLR and RCA connectors)
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms Balanced, 300 ohms SE Main (2). 20K ohms minimum load and 2000pF maximum capacitance. Output (3): 2 main, 1 tape (XLR and RCA connectors).
- Rated Outputs: 2V RMS (1V RMS SE) into 200K ohm balanced load (maximum balanced output capability is 30V RMS at less than 0.5% THD at 1kHz).
- Tube Compliment: (4)- 6H30P dual triodes, plus (1 each) 6550C and 6H30P in power supply.
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.