condition with all factory packaging and accessories - Taken out of the box once
and run for 10 hours to verify proper operation
Black faceplate with Jaguar Blue chassis
Stored continuously in a temperature and humidity controlled warehouse
Our asking price is 30% below the Suggested List Price
Pictures were sourced from the Internet and are not of the unit for sale
From the Stereophile review: "For years I've cavalierly dismissed single-ended tube amplifiers on the basis of their poor measured performance, but the Cary CAD-300SEI integrated amplifier has opened my eyes to the glory of single-ended amplification. The 300SEI was a musical revelation, providing a totally involving and musically euphoric experience night after night. The 300SEI excelled in the most important areas: harmonic rightness, total lack of grain, astonishing transparency, lifelike sound staging, and a palpability that made the instruments and voices seem to exist in the listening room. Beyond these specific attributes, the 300SEI communicated the musical message in a way that went straight to the heart."
Cary link: http://www.caryaudio.com/products/cad-300sei/
Please Note - Sold as is - NO FACTORY WARRANTY
Cary's factory warranty begins at the time of sale to a dealer. That warranty period has now expired.
However, we will warrant the tubes for 90 days and the amplifier for 1 year from the date of purchase except for damage, deterioration, malfunction, or failure to meet performance specifications due to:
- Accident, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, neglect or unauthorized product modifications.
- Improper installation, removal or maintenance, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Cary Audio.
- Any damage in shipment (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Any cause other than a product defect.
- Any required cleaning.
- A defaced, modified or removed serial number