This fully balanced power amplifier derives its sonic
splendor from a valve input stage that is based on 4 x E88CC (6922) dual
triodes. In keeping with EINSTEIN’s advanced concepts‚ ‘The Light In The Dark’
offers ultra-wide bandwidth and a dual mono architecture to guarantee relaxed
control and exemplary detail retrieval.
This amp has been factory serviced and fully
updated at the Einstein factory in Germany. All
original packaging, including Einstein’s wooden crate with velvet lining.
Einstein produces some of the very best sounding amplifiers in the world. This
amplifier can easily drive just about any speaker load with ease. The sound is
beautiful and powerful. This amplifier can be run single-ended or balanced or
even source direct with a built in volume attenuator on the back.
• 80/115wpc Hybrid Stereo amplifier
• Fanless Design
• Ultra Quiet Noise-Free Operation
• High Reliability
- Fully balanced power amplifier
- Dual-mono design
- Ultra wide bandwidth
- High current output stage
- S/N ratio > 96dB
- THD < 0.02%
- Channel separation > 80dB
- Damping factor > 250/8 ohms
- Output power 80 watts into 8 ohms, 115 watts into 4 ohms
- Input sensitivity 1V for full rated power
- Tube complement: 4 x E88C /6922 dual triode
- Weight 20 kg (44 lbs)
This amp is a high current design which can drive difficult loads and has an overload protection circuit which keeps the amp sounding clean even at full power. This amp also has an attenuator on the rear which is also used to fine tune the gain of your preamp.
* We also sell rare NOS Tubes from Siemens and Telefunken for this amplifier
* Free FedEx shipping with asking price
Info Link: http://www.aaudioimports.com/ShowProduct.asp?hProduct=27
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
This item is sold As-Is and cannot be returned.