This 300B power amp is custom-made by using some special transformers and rare parts.
This amp has been mostly kept for display purpose in our reference listening room.
Its accumulated operation time is less than 300 hours and it is in real mint condition.
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
110V or 230V ELECTRICITY VOLTAGE CONVERSION can be done FREE OF CHARGE.
As you can see in the pictures and the parts list, this amp is designed and precision-crafted to compete with the best-class 300B amps out there. You can now own this fantastic amp at an unbelievable SUMMER SALE price. Even sum of parts alone costs a lot more than the listed selling price.
This amp is extremely quiet so that it would match very nicely with speakers with a high sensitivity over 100dB.
This amp is a Class-A single-ended triode 300B design with below features:
1. SE Output Transformers from Audio Note (I have kept these transformers for this special amp project)
2. Interstage Transformers that are custom-wound by a transformer artisan
3. Siemens C3G Super Tube for the 1st Input Stage.
4. Fully Tube Regulated Power Supply with a RCA 5R4G Rectifier Tube
5. Shuguang Treasure Series 300B-Z Output Tube
6. An Input Volume Control to directly connect to a source (DAC, CDP, etc.)
7. Battery-operated Auto-Biasing Control for 300B tubes.
8. Zero negative feedback Class-A design
9. All Point-to-Point Hard Wiring with 3D Air-Floating Architecture
1. Output Power: 8W/CH
2. Input: one pair of RCA jacks
3. Output Jacks: 8 & 16 Ohms
4 Tubes: Two 300B, Two C3G, One 5R4G
5 Electricity: AC230V or 110V can be selected.
6 Weight: 29Kg
7 Dimension: 41Cm W x 26Cm D x 25Cm H
8 Special Option: Pyon Sound SPIRA 2 Tuning Feet (Heavy Duty, MSRP $500) for additional $200
A buyer pays only nominal shipping (e.g. $200~$400 for EMS) and 4.5% paypal fee.
If not satisfied, you can return the unit within 10 days of delivery.