The Cayin CS-55A Tube Integrated Amp is a state-of-the-art machine which boasts 38 watts per channel (40 watts by using four KT88 tubes!) in Class AB ultra-linear push pull amplification. The CS-55A consists of four pairs of input: one Phono, one USB port, and two line inputs giving a wide range of options for any listener.
The Cayin CS-55A has a built-in phono stage as well as a dedicated headphone output. It also has a 32-bit/384kHz USB DAC, so you can connect your computer to the CS-55A and stream music through it.
• Hand-made construction with the finest point-to-point wiring.
• Two EL output transformers with wide bandwidth are applied.
• Specially designed toroid transformer for power supply.
• Audio grade capactors and resistors are used for a better and more sweet sound output.
• 12AX7/ECC83 and 12AU7/ECC82 tubes are used in the preamp stage.
• Four EL34 tubes are used for AB1 push-pull amplification (Easliy upgradeable to KT88 tubes).
• Triode and ultralinear selection.
• External user bias adjustment is accessible with the BIAS meter for monitoring on the top of the amplifier.
• External tube selection switch between EL34 and KT88 on the rear panel for easy tube replacement.
• Four pairs fo input include one USB input, one Phono input and two Line inputs.
• CS-55A takes outstanding USB audio technology which utilizes high speed USB 2.0 receiving and decoding 32bit/384kHz high resolution digital signals. Internal USB DAC which supports asynchronous clocking.
• Equipped with remote control.
• Soft start function (30 seconds).
• CS-55A can memorize last operation of the unit once turned off.
• High-quality Japanese ALPS motor potentiometer.
• Equipped with easily-installed tube cover for protection.
• Front Headphone Output with full tube out-power.
• Easily switchable and upgradeable from EL-34 to KT-88 Tubes (KT-88 Tubes not included)
Power Output (RMS): 2 x 38 Watt @ 8 Ohm (Ultralinear)
Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 48 kHz (-3dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1% (1 kHz)
Unweighted Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 92dB
Input Sensitivity: 280 mV
Input Impedance: 100 kOhm
Output impedance: 4-8 Ohm
Input Terminals: USB, Phono, CD, AUX
Dimensions (WxDxH): 360 x 334 x 180 mm, 14.17 x 13.15 x 7.09 in
Tubes: 2x 12AX7/ECC83, 2x 12AU7/ECC82, 4x EL34 (upgradeable to KT88 tubes)
Weight: 17 kg, 37.48 lb
Max Power Consumption: 270W
Accessories: Remote Control
Compatible with Audio Class 1.0 and Audio Class 2.0
Word Length: 16-32 bits
Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS (10.6.3 and above)
Input Sensitivity: 3mV
Input Impedance: 47kOhm
RIAA Errors: Lower than +/-0.25dB
Total Gain: 40dB
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 68dB