EASY PAY PAYMENT PLAN, only available at Morrow Audio!
Click Here for Photos & Information!
Jolida 3502S Integrated Amplifier:
A Remote Control Integrated Stereo Hybrid Amplifier. Technical specs at www.morrowaudio.com in "partner products".
Construction Details and Features:
- Fully Integrated Stereo Amplifier:Can be ordered with EL34 or 6550 vacuum tubes. EL34 produces a smoother more laid back sound. The 6550 provides a more robust, closer to the stage sound.
- Multiple Inputs: Front mounted selector switch-CD, DVD, Tuner and Aux. (for TV, VCR or Computer.
- Features: Bypass or power amp setting, Switching from EL34 to 6550 tubes. Fixed and Variable out.
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers: A core of German grain oriented silicon steel. 15th generation proprietary design. Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
- Top panel bias testing terminal with bias adjustment controls: EZ- biasing: turn the screw until the light goes on and the tube is biased. No resistors in the signal path.
- Full aluminum chassis.
- Low Feedback Design: Only 5 dB
- Comes in Black or Silver, selectable in the shopping cart.
- See more at: http://morrowaudio.com/partner-products/jolida/fusion-3502s#sthash.U5Bjpgu0.dpufTime to see what tubes and a Hi-performance circuit will have on your digital music.
- 1/2 down w/3 payment Easy Pay payment plan available.
- Experience what others have in your system.
- Price listed is the outright price.
- Coupon Code available.
- USA customers only please.
Why Morrow Audio?
When you make a purchase from Morrow Audio, you receive these benefits...
- Easy Pay Payment Plan: Our 3 payment Easy Pay plan is available for this product. Click the above Easy Pay banner for details and payment plan.
- Personal care and attention: We are personally here to help you find that "prefect" product that will bring years of pleasure and enjoyment!
- We can be reached: When you call or email us, you will reach a "real" person, not a secretary or answering service. You will reach someone who is knowledgeable and versed in the audiophile hobby. We also reply quickly, no more waiting around for hours to get a reply.
- Service after the sale: Besides being a professional in this hobby, Mike Morrow also has 30 years of professional electronics service experience. He has owned several electronic service centers. When you talk to Mike, you are talking to someone who can go beyond the common questions, understanding the product electronics inside and out! Although we do not do any repairs here, we will work between you and the manufacturer to be sure that your repair is complete and satisfactory!
- Honesty: We are not out to just "make the sale", we are here to find the perfect match for your system. We will hear you out if you choose to tell us about your system. We will never sell you a product that is not a good match or one that will not bring an improvement. Some of you have discovered this as you called about our cable products. We analyze your budget, your system and then find and recommend to you the best possible solution that will bring great improvements and enjoyment!