Very nice, low hour pair of Manley Snappers. Original boxes, manual, power cord and bias meter included. These are current edition Snappers.
Currently has stock power tubes, with NOS pre tubes. Will ship with extra NOS GE and Tungsol pre tubes as well.
These also have the optional triode/ultralinear switch!!!
- 100 Watt partial triode (UltraLinear) EL-34 output stage is tolerant
of a wider variety of output load conditions than pure pentode.
- Precise and balanced signal path from input to output. Circuit
self-balances with either single-ended or balanced inputs. [Don't let
either speaker terminal contact chassis, earth or any other ground.
- Switch-selectable RCA unbalanced inputs, or XLR balanced inputs. RCA
jack input impedance about 330 kOhms, XLR 15 kOhms. If one input is not
occupied, the input selector switch may then be used as a poor-man's
MUTE switch. Handy for checking the bias, swapping input cables, etc..
- Input Sensitivity RCA jack: 750 mV RMS for full output into 5 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity RCA jack: 71 mV RMS for 1 watt output into 8 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity XLR jack: 1.5 V RMS for full output into 5 Ohms
- Overall voltage gain RCA jack to Output: 31 dBu, or about 32 volts per volt.
- Signal to A-weighted noise ratio on Humberto's bench is about 110 dB.
- Damping Factor: 4.7
- All-balanced amp topology keeps B+ voltage variations from degrading
the performance of the input and driver stages. This technique can help
make a push-pull amplifier very revealing of signal detail, in part by
canceling power-supply-related perturbations and increasing
- Portly 180 Joule energy storage reservoir in the main B+ supply
channel for explosive transient response and athletic musical stamina.
Also reduces B+ fluctuations due to varying current demands of output
- Wideband transformerless balanced input with bridged 15 kOhm input
impedance. Balanced input sensitivity may be selected by changing one
resistor to suit whatever operating level may be required. 0 dBu, +4,
+8, etc... If desired, the user may safely ground either pin 2 or 3 for
single-ended drive of the balanced XLR input... [Be careful NOT to drive
pins 2 and 3 of the XLR with a large common-mode signal, or the
internal B+ fuse could blow.]
- Quiet DC supply for the input and driver tube filaments.
- Excellent square-wave response, and very low excess phase-shift with frequency.
- Amp actually puts out 110W @ 5 Ohm load @ 2 kHz @ onset of clipping, 117 VAC mains voltage, 3.5 amps mains current.
- 100 W spec: 15 Hz - 40 kHz into 5 Ohms
- Puts out 100W into an 8 Ohm load.
- Snapper unit weight: 38 lbs.
US Sales only please. NC residents plus sales tax.
Leben —- Cary Audio -- Line Magnetic —- DeVore Fidelity -— Joseph Audio —- Krell -- Rogue Audio -- Manley Labs -- VPI Industries -- Bel Canto -- Alta Audio -- Tannoy -- -- Rega -- Kimber Kable -- Ortofon -- Chord -- Sonos -- Quadraspire -- Salamander -- SVS Sound -- Torus Power —- Audio Desk —- Gingko — Auditorium 23 — Box Furniture
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
This item is sold As-Is and cannot be returned.