The industry's one and only 300B tube buffer stage with balanced inputs and outputs make for one of the industry's most unique products. The Harmonia 300B is a source component buffer stage designed to be placed between any source component and preamplifier.
It adds a 300B output stage to any source component. PurityAudioDesign A new enhanced version will be released in 2017. We are offering this model at 20% off the regular selling price for a limited time.
ONLY 3 PIECES AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE
Brand new unit will be built at time of order. You also have the option of V-Cap CUTF signal bypass capacitors and/or cathode bypass capacitors. Ask about pricing prior to ordering.
- All inner signal wire uses Teflon solid core copper wiring to provide optimum performance'
- Teflon tube sockets
- All silver Teflon RCA jacks insure low connector loss and high signal transfer
- Custom, designed for Purity Audio Design balanced input and output transformers (balanced version only)
- Transformer coupling of both balanced and RCA single ended inputs and outputs (balanced version only)
- Neutrix gold plated XLR connectors
- DynamiCap output coupling capacitors for smooth, full bodied sound while maintaining air, extension and detail.
- 300B cathode bypass capacitors bypassed with high quality film capacitors
- XLR/RCA ground switch allows for best grounding plan for your application
- Equipped with 2 pieces EH300B Gold Grid tubes Power Supply
- High current toroidal transformer.
- Bybee Musica Rails found in the balanced version.
- Regulated DC tube filament supplies running off separate transformer taps for exact voltage. One for each 300B tube
- Choke filtered
- Stealth diodes used for rectifying stage
- Each 300B tube is choke loaded on the anode
- Aluminum shield protects the output stage from power supply interference
- Output impedance: 180 ohms balanced
150 ohms single ended