One Rogue Cronus Magnum II in Black that is a trade back. Comes with original box, manual and metal remote. It is in beautiful working condition and cosmetic condition. There are a few very light scratches on the face plate, which you can see highlighted in the photos. The pure tube design of the Cronus Magnum II produces a smooth, "almost liquid sound."
100 WPC, the Cronus Magnum II does not fail at the most complex and demanding musical pieces. It has a headphone amplifier and a MM phono preamplifier. The preamp is a triode preamp coupled to Rogue's Atlas Magnum power amplifier. It has a large linear power supply which helps with low frequency response by storing large amounts of energy.
Originally $2495, this integrated amplifier will not disappoint.
General Features and Specifications:
- 100 WPC
- 20Hz-30KHz bandwidth
- 4 and 8 ohm transformer taps
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- (2) 12AX7, (3) 12AU7, (4) KT120 output tubes
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Gold plated binding posts
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- 4 inputs (phono, line 1,2,3)
- 44 dB gain phono input +/- 0.1 dB 20Hz - 20KHz
- 1W Headphone amplifier
- Remote with volume and mute
- Buffered variable outputs (great for subwoofers)!
- Active outputs for subwoofer or biamping
- 4 RCA inputs (phono, line1, line 2, line3)
- All precision components
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Full tube cage/cover (optional)
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- 18" W x 17"D X 5.5" H (actual)
- 25" W x22"D X 11" H x 55 LBs (shipping dimensions)
- power requirements: 120V/240V - 50/60Hz
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA