Selling Rogue Audio Hera II balanced tube preamp with remote.
Demo unit. As new condition. Extremely low hours.
Currently set to 230V AC (can be rewired for 115V)
'The Rogue Audio is about as state-of-the-art as you will find. Sure you can always spend more money, but will it sound better than the Hera II? Not likely. Try this preamp; you'll love it. Highly recommended and totally deserving of the EAN Stellar Sound Award!'
everythingaudionetwork.com, John Gatski
- Eight 6H30P tubes
- Remote controlled TKD potentiometer with mute function
- Phase invert button
- Home theater (unity gain) bypass
- Mono button
- Processor Loop
- Tape monitor
- Balance/Balance defeat
- Five gain settings
- Machined aluminum two box chassis
- 4 pairs RCA inputs
- 2 pairs RCA outputs
- 1 pair Balanced XLR inputs
- 2 pairs Balanced XLR outputs
- 1 pair unity gain inputs (cinema bypass)
- Main Chassis: 18.25” W x 15.25” D x 5” H
- Power Chassis: 18.25” W x 15.25” D x 3.5” H
- Weight 53 pounds
- Shipping weight 60 pounds
- power requirements: 115V/230V - 50/60Hz
Comes an original box, detachable IEC AC power cord, all manuals, original bill of sale and warranty card.
All enquires welcome and will be answered in full.
NO TRADES. PayPal pls add 4.9%.
EU residents please add 23% VAT.
Shipping within the EU ~ 75 EUR by DHL with full insurance. US, Asia ~ $300. Ask for an exact quote - I pass through the same quoted shipping charges from my broker without adding in handling charges to keep the costs as reasonable as possible for the new owner.