Acclaimed Zesto Leto preamp in like new condition. The super low starting price is because Viva Hifi must sell in preparation for moving to a new location in 2017. This is the original version with a balance control and no headphone output. Purchased new August 2014. For information call Viva Hifi at 703-304-8038 or email email@example.com.
Seller pays for UPS ground shipping in continental US. Insured for purchase price.
- 5 Inputs
- 3 sets of Single Ended inputs with an impedance of 100K Ohms
- 2 sets of true Balanced transformer inputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance of 10K Ohms
- Maximum peak input level of 4 Volts RMS
- 2 sets of true Balanced transformer outputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance 150 Ohms
- 2 sets of Single Ended outputs with an impedance 150 Ohms
- Maximum peak output level of 10Volts RMS +20dB
- Independent ground lift switches on the left and right Single Ended outputs
- 1 set of Single Ended Cinema bypass outputs from input #1
- Frequency response 10Hz to 50Khz ~ 1dB
- Distortion ~ 0.02% at 1V RMS input
- Gain 12dB
- Signal to noise ~ 100dB below operating level
- Non inverting output polarity
- Cross talk >90dB
- Front panel adjustable balance control
- Remote control volume, mute and mono
- Remote bypass switch on rear panel (just in case the remote is misplaced)
- 1% metal film resisters throughout
- Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
- Power consumption 27W, 0 drain when off
- Voltage 110/120V AC 60Hz
- Standard 3 pin IEC power connector
- ON/OFF power switch conveniently located on the side panel
- Two internal high quality linear regulated power supplies, 250V and 12V
- Two (2) Gold pin JJ ECC83S/12AX7
- Two (2) Gold pin JJ ECC82/12AU7
- High quality gold pin ceramic sockets
- Each unit is hand made in the USA
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes
- Dimensions 17” W X 12” D X 5” H
- Weight 23 lbs.
- 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure
- Recessed RCA and XLR connectors are Gold plated with an isolated ground.
- All switches and knobs are easily accessible, nothing hidden inside to adjust.
- Plenty of volume to handle all your source material .
- The input selection uses only electromechanical switching to provide the most musical detail.
- The wide frequency response allows you to hear the finest passages in your music.
- True floating transformer balanced Inputs and Outputs have lower noise and isolate one piece of gear to the next.
- Left and Right ground switches allows you to control the grounding of the single ended outputs.
- The output transformers provide a strong and clean signal to your power amplifier.
- Recessed RCA and XLR connectors are high quality, Gold plated, with an isolated ground.
- All connectors are durable and will hold up to the typical Audiophile who loves to change their configuration.
- No pops when the unit is turned on or off.
- Automatically goes to mute when turned on or off.
- Remote control Volume, Mute and Mono
- The remote Mono helps you to trouble shoot your system.
- Remote bypass switch overrides the mute in case the remote is misplaced.
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
- Elegantly designed 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic “chatter” from nearby equipment.
- On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel.
- Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”.
- Read Rave Reviews here: http://www.zestoaudio.com/leto-preamplifier/