Analogue Artisan GST Turntable with retail $7500 including Acoustic Signature TA-1000 9" tonearm (retail $1595 if sold separately). Free setup by the turntable designer anywhere in New England or Metro NYC.
TURNTABLE FULLY LOADED
Free SETUP anywhere inside New England Made in NH
· Beautiful Wood box, Black fine sand filled box, for isolation and mass weight.
· Beautiful 3/4 inch thick Granite Plinth that sits on a bed of sand.
Isolation, Vibration, Ringing is all deadened by the Sand.
· Black Delrin Platter 2” Thick. Balanced. 12+ pounds.
Platter was designed with 2 relief's in it. One for record label and the second one for lead in Groove.
· Spindle & Housing Design
LONG LIFE SPINDLE DESIGN.
The Spindle is 4" inch long , out living all other TT on the Market to date.
Bronze Bushing Specially Honed for Precision Tolerance.
The Housing Design has an End Cap with 6 SST Screws.
The Spindle has a Hardened ball at the end of it, that rides on a Proprietary piece of Material.
Sonic Micro sounds: It is the smallest part of sound. A rumbling of the platter in a loose bearing. The rumbling of a motor. The Weight of the Platter riding on the ball bearing. All kinds of feedback can get to the cartridge. Keeping these Sonic sounds down is key to a DARK BLACK BACK GROUND in the Vinyl.
The spindle is Thermally Pressed into a 2.250 round Brass 1.000 thick. That is Bolted to the platter. A Sonic Buffer between Spindle and Platter. The understanding of traveling sound. spindle.
10 year warranty
Acoustic Signature 1000 , 9 inch arm
Modified by Expressimo audio with there Brass End Stub with Fine VTF adjustment and Half Moon Weight, and Brass head shell. The sound is amazing. Special Designed Arm Board, 3 layers of Delrin. Top one is for easy removal of Tonearm. The bottom 2 are for Locating of arm and Rubber Oring Dampening.
· Expressimo's Tonearm LIFT
· Synchronous Motor one of the best motors in the industry. Custom machined Alum Motor housing. Decoupled Delrin motor plate for noise and vibration.Timing is dead on. The motor has a separate Switch box off housing.
This is so you do not touch the motor housing.