EAT - E-FLAT Reference Turntable - Mint Condition.
MSRP: EAT E-Flat Turntable: $4495
MSRP: Clearaudio Maestro V2 Ebony cartridge: $1200
MSRP: Gingko Audio custom acrylic dust cover: $360
MSRP Total: $ 6055
Asking Price: Total: $ 3499 + $100 shipping (freight) anywhere in the continental USA. Price with no cartridge: $2900 + $100 shipping
All items in mint condition and with very few hours of use. This is a heavy unit and comes on a wooden crate with all original packaging and manual. Ships by freight.
Gorgeous turntable with ground breaking design. Very limited number sold in the USA. Selling only due to upgrade to a different table (more than twice the price).
Flat carbon fiber tonearm with professionally aligned Clearaudio Maestro V2 Ebony cartridge. Can sell the turntable without cartridge if you prefer, but this is a fantastic cartridge and has been professionally aligned.
Dual motor with microprocessor speed controller. Magnetically levitated adjustable feet.
Includes beautiful custom made dust cover from Gingko Audio.
Dimensions (WxHxD) 500x400x145mm, Turntable weight: 18.7kg = 41.3 lb
Platter weight: 6.9kg = 15.2 lb (solid aluminum platter), Platter diameter 340mm = 13.4 inch.
The EAT E-Flat is a new, forward-thinking turntable supplied with a revolutionary flat tonearm. In addition to the isolation provided by the magnetic feet, the bearing assembly and platter aperture are suspended. The E-Flat exhibits an ideal balance between mass-loading and thoughtful subchassis design, yielding a performance that is truly quiet and incredibly “fast.”
Reviews for the EAT E-flat turntable:
· "There is something inherently unforced and natural about the sound from the arm, and it sounds positively ‘right’. Couple that to a precise, pitch-stable turntable that is built to last, and prodigious amounts of deep, potent bass, ... This is still one of the best turntables at the price ... highly recommended." (Hi Fi +, Feb 2015)
· "Guilty admission: I was not expecting to fall in love with the E-Flat, .... This deck is magnificent, representing far better value than something selling for [its price] deserves to do… The sound, the looks, the build quality and finish... " (hifinews.co.uk, Jan. 2012)
· "There is no doubt in my mind that the EAT E-Flat is one of the finest turntables at its price point," Adam Smith, hi-fiworld.co.uk, September 2012.
Reviews for the Clearaudio Maestro V2 Ebony cartridge:
· "The Maestro is very close to some of the best I’ve heard at commensurately much higher prices ... Clearaudio has crafted a better cartridge from every sonic perspective... The Maestro V2 Ebony should be required listening for moving-magnet and moving-coil fans alike" (The Absolute Sound, Sept. 2013.
· "The Maestro V2 features a Micro HD stylus attached to a boron cantilever—a combination found only in Clearaudio's most expensive MC cartridges .... If you like a combination of midband richness, openness, and detail, the Maestro V2 delivers. In the months I spent listening to Clearaudio's Maestro V2, I never felt I was missing anything. Instead, I was given an entirely different perspective on some very familiar recordings." (Michael Fremer, Stereophile, May 2015).
· "The new Clearaudio v2 Ebony phono cartridges are the culmination of Clearaudio’s continuous research and refinement of moving magnet phono cartridge design. In comparison to the Aurum series, the v2 Ebony cartridges have greater dynamic range and a more balanced response with greater high and low frequency extension. Their overall presentation bears resemblance to the finest moving coil cartridges while simultaneously building upon the strengths that make moving magnet cartridges the choice of many music lovers and audiophiles." (Musical Surroundings, 2016).
The Clearaudio Maestro V2 Ebony cartridge received the 2013 "The Absolute Sound" Product of the Year Award, 2015 "The Absolute Sound" Editor's Choice Award, and 2016 "The Absolute Sound" Editor's Choice Award.