LISTING UPDATED 9-26-16
The Naim ARO tonearm is no longer for sale and Dynvector XV-1s MC stereo cartridge is now listed separately!
This Listing is now only for the LP12 with the Woodson Audio Chris Harban Macassar Ebony plinth, Naim Armageddon power supply and spare LP12 parts
Pristine condition! Original owner on all parts and from a non-smoking, no pets or kids household. The setup was done by Chris Koster and maintained by Chris and myself. A highly tuned and musical turntable. Ran it ' naked bottom ' (no Solid Base or Trampolin was used or is included) on my original UK made Target wall shelf, sounded better that way in my room. A fantastic LP12 platform to mount your own arm and cartridge. The Geddon is an organic analog power supply and imo offers a better musical performance then the Lingo variations.
* LP12 Cirkus - started as a new 2008 model (last serviced 2015 - oil and springs)
* Woodsong Audio - Chris Harban - Macassar Ebony LP12 plinth (Macassar Ebony is now impossible to get!). The photos do not do it justice! Note that some of the photos show reflections that are not part of the actual finish.
* Naim NAPSA-2 " Armageddon " LP12 power supply, 2008 production - carton and manual with AV Options TibiaPlus Deep-Cryo AC cable - 6 foot ($99).
* LP12 spare parts - new LP12 mat, new LP12 belt, Linn 45rpm adaptor (with 2 belts dedicated for 45 use). 4 rubber bottom feet with wood screws, and Linn Speed Chekker disc. Also have an LP12 set up jig that will be listed separately shortly - an additional $375 if you are interested.
* Naim ARO with all bits, carton and owners manual - 2005 production - NO LONGER FOR SALE
* Dynavector XV-1s stereo moving coil cartridge with carton and paperwork - under 200 hours. NOW LISTED SEPARATELY - NOT PART OF THIS PACKAGE ANYMORE!
Greatly prefer local pickup in the SF Bay area but if shipping will be very well packed and double boxed. I only ship via FedEx and all items are fully insured.
No trades and I don't do business with zero or negative feedback dudes. Timewaster emails and lowball offers will be ignored. Check my extensive ALL positive feedback going back to 2001 for quality assurance.