This Listing is only for the LP12 with the Woodsong Audio Chris Harban Macassar Ebony plinth, Naim Armageddon power supply and spare LP12 parts.
Pristine condition! Original owner on all parts and from a non-smoking, no pets or kids household. The setup was done by Chris Koster and maintained by Chris and myself. A highly tuned and musical turntable. Ran it ' naked bottom ' (no Solid Base or Trampolin was used or is included) on my original UK made Target wall shelf, sounded better that way in my room. A fantastic LP12 platform to mount your own arm and cartridge! The Geddon is an organic analog power supply and imo offers a much better musical performance than the Linn Lingo variations.
* LP12 Cirkus - started as a new 2006 model (last serviced late 2015 - oil and springs) including a new LP12 arm board for Linn arms that originally came with the LP12 (was never used since this LP12 was always set up with a Naim ARO tonearm)
* Woodsong Audio - Chris Harban - Macassar Ebony LP12 plinth (Macassar Ebony is now impossible to get!). The photos do not do it justice! Note that some of the photos show reflections that are not part of the actual finish. Chris Harban's plinths are a significant upgrade over the stock Linn plinths!
* Naim NAPSA-2 " Armageddon " LP12 power supply, 2008 production - carton and manual with AV Options TibiaPlus Deep-Cryo AC cable - 6 foot ($99 value).
* LP12 spare parts - new LP12 mat, 5 new LP12 belts, Linn 45rpm adaptor, 4 rubber bottom feet with wood screws, and Linn Speed Chekker disc. Brand new Naim ARO LP12 arm board is included as well.
* Dynavector XV-1s stereo moving coil cartridge - SOLD. NOT PART OF THIS PACKAGE ANYMORE!
* Naim ARO - SOLD. NOT PART OF THIS PACKAGE ANYMORE!
Greatly prefer local pickup in the SF Bay area but if shipping will be very well packed and double boxed. I only ship via FedEx and all items are fully insured.
No trades and I don't do business with zero or negative feedback dudes. Timewaster emails and lowball offers will be ignored. Check my extensive ALL positive feedback going back to 2001 for quality assurance.