Single owner, low hours (as in virtually unused) in a smoke free, pet free environment.
Please note: there's NO cartridge included. Do not have original boxes but it will be packed professionally. Double-box where warranted. Have original accessories, manual + gloves.
• Geometrically resonance-optimized double chassis construction
• Heavy decoupling bases
• Stand-alone synchronous motor
• 70 mm precision machined platter
• 12 mm bearing of Clearaudio Master Reference quality
• Width 18.5" x Depth 15.3" x Height 8.6"
• Weight 80 lbs (including motor)
The Clearaudio Master TQ-I tonearm has the capability to extract unpresedented performance from absolutely ANY phono cartridge!
• Construction: Resonace-optimized chassis, tangential tracking
• Drive: Only mechanical/precise selected ball-bearings running on polished quartz rods
• Weight: 5 lbs without base / base only 1/5 lb
• Dimensions: W 9.6" x H 5.7" (incl. Tonearm-cable) x D 3.9"
BUYER PAYS 3% Paypal (4% Int'l), 2% Audiogon fee + Insured Shipping. No exceptions.