Yamaha YP-B2 Belt Drive Turntable: Mint Condition; Auto Return Tonearm; w/MA-282-E Cartridge
pcX Price: $319.95 USD
- Mint "AS NEW" condition
- Brand new dust cover
- Comes with Micro Acoustics MA-282-E Cartridge
- Completely checked - 100% working order
Features include an auto-return, auto-cut record playing mechanism. This is an auto-return system in which the turntable stops when a record has finished playing. An auto-cut mechanism on the YP-B2 enables you to switch off the record playing at any point.
A high-fidelity, s-shaped static balance pipe arm is used, and together with the arm base it keeps vibration to a minimum.
Special semi-circular rubber insulators improve the overall vibration resistance of the turntable and prevent howling.
A handy hydraulic cueing device assures smooth lifting and lowering of the tonearm, protecting the record and the stylus from damage.
The headshell is designed according to EIA international standards.
- Motor: 4-pole synchronous
- Platter: 300mm die-cast aluminum
- Speeds: 33 and 45 rpm
- Drive system: drive belt
- Signal to noise ratio: better than 62dB
- Wow and flutter: 0.08% WRMS
- Tonearm: s-type static balance
- Dimensions: 435 x 140 x 360mm
- Weight: 6kg