he Music Hall MMF-5.1, one of the most critically acclaimed and user-embraced under-$1k turntables ever
produced, is available for a limited time for 30% off. This is the way
great analog is supposed to sound – and how ‘tables are supposed to be
designed. All the basics are covered: MMF-5.1 delivers
audiophile performance, features excellent build quality, operates at 33
and 45RPM, and includes a pre-mounted Magic 3 MM phono cartridge, dust
cover, soft felt mat, and 45RPM adaptor. Its dual-plinth construction
isolates the platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge located on
the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet mounted on the
bottom. Viso-elastic cones separate the platforms and act as superb
dampening devices. The result: Quieter, more detailed playback that
benefits from advanced vibration control, dynamic balances, and properly
alignment of key components. MMF-5.1 touts engineering
prowess and and high-end parts that cheaper ‘tables simply don't have,
and therefore, can't offer anywhere near the same sonic pedigree as this
24-pound belt-driven overachiever. It's also completely easy to use and
setup. With MMF-5.1, you'll want to spin more LPs and you'll hear more from them.
- Music Hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- Gorgeous high-gloss finish
- Top-tier one-piece alloy tonearm
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high-purity copper
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with stylus tip
- Resonance-damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor
- Two-speed (33/45RPM) pulley
- Music Hall magic 3 moving-magnet phono cartridge ($350 value)
- Precision stainless-steel main bearing sheathed in teflon
- Main bearing provides noise-free fluid operation
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter
- Soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp
- High-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- Special vibration-damping adjustable feet and round spirit level
- Low-noise fully manual belt drive design
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- Dust cover and 45RPM adaptor included
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.