MUSIC HALL MMF-5.1 Turntable: Demo Unit; Black; Full Manufacturer's Warranty; 40% Off
MSRP: $999.95 USD
pcX Price: $599.95 USD 40% Off Retail
The Music Hall MMF-5.1 Turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by music hall.
- Music Hall’s unique dual plinth construction.
- Gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish.
- Top tier one piece alloy tonearm.
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper.
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip.
- Resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm.
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor.
- Two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley.
- Music hall magic 3 moving magnet phono cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($350 value).
- Cartridge is mounted and properly aligned.
- Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in teflon.
- Main bearing provides noise free fluid operation.
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter.
- Soft felt mat and screw on record clamp.
- High quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable.
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet and round spirit level.
- Low noise fully manual belt drive design.
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly.
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor.