$1,500 - Turntable Only.
$2,100 - Turntable & Cartridge.
$2,300 - Turntable, Cartridge, Alloy Mat & Center Clamp.
For Sale is a Beautiful Music Hall MMF9.1 Turntable. $1990.00 New
- music hall's unique triple plinth construction
- one piece carbon fiber tonearm (project 9cc)
- flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- counterweight's center of gravity is level with the stylus tip
- resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- completely isolated and decoupled 50hz motor
- push button electronic speed control changes (33/45 rpm)
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- front motor position eliminates motor to cartridge vibration
- cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
- non resonant, 1" thick acrylic platter
- high quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- dust cover and spirit level
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h7.25 in.
- 40 lbs. pkg.
Cartridge is a Soundsmith Modded Clear Audio Wood Body Virtuoso. Low hours - $1,150 New
The Ruby Single Crystal cantilever which holds a Nude "Contact Line" diamond, is one of the most sophisticated stylus/cantilever assemblies ever made. This combination creates an ultra low mass system, capable of the finest reproduction from your cherished vinyl. The Contact Line Diamond has three times the contact area in the vertical direction of the groove wall compared to an elliptical shaped diamond. This lowers the force per unit area on both the diamond and the record groove, resulting in lower record and diamond wear.
Also a Custom TT Weights 1,100 Gram Alloy Platter, & 454 Gram Record Clamp