Pro-Ject's Debut Carbon represents one of the best values in an entry level turntable that you'll find anywhere. Here's are opportunity to pick-one up for 25% off!. Solid build quality and components artfully assembled on a gorgeous platform. Experience the warmth and ambiance of vinyl without breaking the budget.
This is an open box unit in our showroom. We have never hooked it up, but its been looked at and has has gotten a lot of comments. Includes the original box, packing and accessories / manual. SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC power supply with ultra-precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for outstanding speed stability
- upgraded motor suspension with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) damping for silent operation
- one-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge
- heavy 12" steel platter with felt mat provides excellent speed stability and protects records from scratches
- precision stainless-steel bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with four shock absorbing rubber feet
- synchronous AC motor decoupled from base for reduced vibration transmission
- manual operation with silicone-damped tonearm lift
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- speed variation: ±0.8%
- wow and flutter: ±0.10%
- signal-to-noise ratio: 68dB
- frequency range (with included cartridge): 20-22,000 Hz
- channel separation (with included cartridge): >22dB
- gold-plated RCA audio jacks (47" Stereo RCA cable w/ ground wire included)
- external power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference
- weight: 12.4 lbs.
- 16-3/8"W x 4-11/16"H (with dust cover down) x 13-1/8"D
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.