Vinyl Vac - Vinyl Record Vacuum Wand - Attaches to Your Vacuum Hose
(Wet/Dry Vac Suggested)
* Removes Embedded Dirt and Grime From Record Grooves, Attaches To Your Vacuum Hose
* Replacement Pads Included! (Soft Velvet Protects Your Vinyl Records)
* Two Suction Reducers Included To Allow User To Regulate The Amount of Suction Desired
* O Ring Included To Provide A Snug Fit Between Your Vacuum Hose And The Vinyl Vac
* Felt Washer Included To Protect Your Record Labels While Using The Vinyl Vac
Unfortunately, Some vacuum systems out there can cost anywhere from $200 to $4,000. The Vinyl Vac attaches to your vacuum hose and for only $29.97 will lift the dirt and grime out of those precious vinyl grooves. Simply clean your record with your favorite cleaning solution and then use the Vinyl Vac to ensure that you are lifting NOT leaving the dirt and grime behind.
The Vinyl Vac attaches to any standard vacuum cleaner hose (1 1/4”) and some larger. Vinyl Vac will stay in place by anchoring to the center spindle of your turntable. If you have a tall spindle, you can take it out or rest the Vinyl Vac beside it with the felt washer included that will protect your label. Soft velvet around the intake will protect your vinyl while working loose embedded dirt and grime for the vacuum to lift from the grooves. Your order also comes with a pair of replacement pads, an O Ring to aid in providing a snug fit between your vacuum hose and the Vinyl Vac. Also included in your order are two suction reducers that will allow you to better regulate the amount of suction you desire from the Vinyl Vac. Bring Your Vinyl Back with the Vinyl Vac!