Audio PrecisionSYS-2722 System Two CascadeAudio Precision SYS-2722 System Two Cascade Audio Analyzer, Dual Domain + Option The Audio Precision 2722 Audio Analyzer is the flagship model of Audio Precision’s award-winning PC-controlled audi...18500.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Audio Precision SYS-2722 System Two Cascade Audio Analyzer [Template]
Audio Precision SYS-2722 System Two Cascade Audio Analyzer, Dual Domain + Option
The Audio Precision 2722 Audio Analyzer is the flagship model of Audio Precision’s award-winning PC-controlled audio analyzers and the long recognized worldwide standard for the design and test of audio equipment.
The 2700 Series is designed for audio engineers who need high performance, low distortion and flexibility in their audio analyzer. The full featured SYS-2722 provides the unmatched distortion and noise performance required to test the latest advances in converter technology, combined with 192k digital input and output capabilities.
The 2722’s true dual domain architecture enables extraordinary performance in measuring both analog and digital signals. The analog generator and analyzer performance surpasses that of any purely digital converter-based designs, while digital analysis techniques offer a wide array of precise, high-speed measurement techniques for either domain. Cross-domain work can be accomplished using the best of both worlds.
• Dedicated analog circuitry for low residual noise and THD+N (≤ -115 dB at 2.0Vrms)
• 192 kHz digital input and output capabilities
• Generates and analyzes a broad palette of stimulus signals such as MLS, white and pink noise and other special purpose waveforms
• Extensive API automation with AP Basic scripting and “learn mode,” LabVIEW driver and an IEEE.488 GPIB interface
• User-defined sweeps, switcher support up to 192 channels
• APIB (Audio Precision Interface Bus) connector and controller required Windows XP, or later versions to run the AP Control Software.
• FLP-B20K - 20 kHz brick wall filter
• FLP-B40K - 40 kHz brick wall filter
• S-AES17 - A-weight filter
The complete test station included:
Three sets of SWR-2122M with APIB cables
Three sets of SWR-2122F with APIB cables
One PC Controller with APIB interface and AP2700 V3.0 software
17” LCD display, keyboard and mouse
This turnkey test station was used for automatic testing of multi channel digital cinema processors. It was retrieved from our lab upon completion of the production. It is in fully operational condition.
Fair trade of high end audio equipment will be considered.
|Last 12 months||3||100.0%|
Member since February 2002
Items from this seller