2 sets of (4) = 8 total for $999 shipped freeSpeakers of any size or type
Great for B&W Speakers with Castors or any speaker or component
The first step in uncovering sound you didn't even know was there!
tuning feet are the first step towards perfect sound. Placed under CD
players, turntables, preamps, power amps, speakers, and other equipment,
these remarkable devices eliminate electronic and mechanical distortion
to bring out a depth of sound you didn't even know was there. After
positioning the tuning feet, turn up the volume and hear the difference:
clearly defined instruments emerge with much cleaner edges; the sound
range becomes more balanced, with richness and sensitivity in the mid
range. Vocals snap with more accuracy and immediacy. There is a much
quicker response, less decay, and no distortion. Harmonix tuning feet
also reduce noise, jitter and rippling in video equipment, resulting not
just in better sound, but also in better color contrast and vividness
Sound Improvements from Tuning feet
1) Weaker sounds that went unnoticed before stand out.
2) The width of sound range delivered increases, for more volume and articulation.
3) Dynamic range and sound resolution increase, with no distortion at high volume.
4) Sonic uplift becomes crisper, and each sound more delineated.
5) Response becomes faster, with a quicker snap.
6) Heavy bass sound range expands for more presence.
Preamps, power amps, pre-main amps, tube amps, solid state amps etc.
CD players, analog players
High end D/A converters
Laser disc players, TV, projectors, DVD players etc.
Incorporates resonance control insulator for caster-equipped loudspeakers and pianos.
black finish, wood, teac
(95mm dia. x 19mm)