Tweek Geek Sonic Tonic - Set of 4 Bottles -Introductory Offer
NEW Tweek Geek Product | 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
We will ship all domestic orders via USPS priority mail. All international orders via USPS Priority International.
We've been hard at work for many months developing a tweak that is easy to use, effective, and best of all affordable. But don't let the price fool you. We have tested Sonic Tonic on every level of audio system and have heard benefits that far surpass it's modest price.
Tweek Geek Speek Blog on Sonic Tonic
Testimonials & Reviews
I want to congratulate you for your Sonic Tonic creation. I have a set of them in my system for a week now. I place one on each connector of two of my power cords. I can summarize the extent of improvement to my system is similar to what happened when I upgraded my power conditioner and power cords couple years ago. This is quite amazing considering that the Sonic Tonic costs only a small fraction of a power conditioner and power cord upgrade. I will point out the most notable improvements that I am hearing. The bass is deeper, better defined and with a fuller body. Soundstage becomes more three dimensional with more air surrounding the instruments. Rhythm and pacing are more incisive with more organic musical flow. Music nuances are more readily audible. The results are quite remarkable for such an inexpensive tweak. Bravo indeed! - Philip H.
After installing the Sonic Tonic in my system (very easy), I have the following impressions:
- The sound is much more revealing due to the lowered noise floor. When distortion is reduced, the inner details are readily heard. And, a bonus, the volume sounds louder even though I am using the same volume setting as before!
- Vocals are greatly improved. The intelligibility of lyrics is much better - vocals sound more natural.
- Electric guitar is filled with greater textures and beauty - more purity, less glare. Some climactic passages are downright majestic!
- I am hearing detail in the bass (which is prodigious) that I didn't know existed. What fun!
- The highs have this nice "sparkle" that I find pleasurable (and natural to their instrument - cymbals, bells,chimes).
- The Sonic Tonic renders complex musical passages easy to follow.
- Orchestral music is more lifelike and emotionally impactful.
- I now have an "endless soundstage." No walls - just sound beyond my room's limits. Who knew? - Chris S., Sacremento, CA
I hate and love you all at the same time! Holy shit! You've sent me a bunch of stuff over the years but this stuff takes the cake! I thought it was me being tired last night but today the same magic! For the first time ever my digital sounds almost as good as my vinyl! Well played sir! You know the drill, send me an invoice! - RM, Arizona
Many tweaks help but Sonic Tonic = Kapow! Really good stuff Mike thank you. George.W., Des Moines, IA
I hate it when you buy a tweek and have to work to here a difference. Well that is not a problem with Sonic Tonic. The music is more dynamic yet smoother at the same time. Better bass with more punch and the highs are much more clear without being shrill. - Rick Z Renwick Ia.
I placed the Sonic Tonics on the power cable connections on my amp, preamp, power conditioner and music server. I let everything properly warm-up, listened to a number of tracks without the Sonic Tonics and then the same tracks with the Sonic Tonics. There is no doubt the soundstage was more realistic and the overall musicality of my system improved. The sound simply relaxed a little and was more natural. Your price makes these an excellent value and can easily be recommended! - Scott B.
I don't know what's inside these bottles, but they do positive things to the sound in my room. I've only spent a few hours with my four bottles of sonic tonic, but I found a few spots that enhanced the presence of the vocalists and the overall soundstage and layering of the presentation... These sonic tonic bottles are worth more than $100 in terms of the effect on my system. A terrific bargin! Wowie Zowie! - Nelson S.
It was immediately clear that these little jugs had a significant impact on the sound of my system. They quickly created more oomph and impact, with crisper edges and delineation of voices. However, for the first 6 hours or so these benefits came with an increased hardness and glassiness. Per your own experience, I too found the negative effects to fade completely between 24 and 36 hours. What remained were the following:
- Greater slam and drive
- Noticeably greater weight in the bass, most noticeably in the lower registers of piano
- Clearer articulation of individual musical lines and voices
- Stronger representation of the distinct individual timbres and colors of different instruments
- Greater snap on snare drums
- More realistic sounds of cymbals
- A generally more impactful, much more lifelike presentation of the music
Amazing benefits for such an inexpensive and nonintrusive tweak! - Solomon G.
Sonic Tonic works crazy magic in my all tube system.
How? It multiplies everything that is great about my SET system, makes me listen longer, and makes me want to listen more often, with no downsides.
20 bottles are spread between my SACD player, next to my speakers crossovers, and inside my amp. Every addition has yielded greater bass clarity, increased low level detail, and more musicality.
Experimentation is the key: there was greater impact for me on the inside the electronics, next to tubes, etc, than on the cords. Cap down works better than cap up for me. Who knew?
As Mike will tell you I send most tweaks back. With Sonic Tonic I just keep sending for more. When a tweak is inexpensive, effective, and unobtrusive, what's not to like?
Thank you Mr. Garner, you hit it out of the park! - G. Wilson
How Do I use It?
Sonic Tonic comes packaged with a non marking, non damaging removeable putty similar to Blu-Tak. Simply place a small dot of the putty on the bottle and attach to:
- Interconnect terminations
- Speaker cable terminations
- Power cable terminations
- On top of components
- On wall receptacles
- Breaker boxes
Anywhere there is a source of electromagnetic energy. The cable terminations are best as that is where there tends to be a larger amount of stray energy.
What Will I Hear?
Clarity from top to bottom. More defined bass, clarity in the midrange and transparency in the high frequencies. Everything is cleaner and more detailed, without altering tone.
Vocals and solo instruments: Gorgeous vocals, more texture and naturalness. Solo instruments have more transient attack, and dynamic jump factor.
Soundstage: Width and depth are improved. Air, space and decay are improved as well.
Musicality: Improvements in naturalness, ease and flow. Textures are more readily audible, subtleties that make the music more "real" emerge with less effort. All of this while preserving tone.
What Does $99 Get Me?
Sonic Tonic comes packaged with:
- 4 bottles of Sonic Tonic - enough to do 2 interconnects, speaker cables or power cords
- A non marking, non damaging removeable putty similar to Blu-Tak