Symposium Rollerblocks are an equipment support system providing simultaneous coupling and decoupling of audio and video equipment. When properly installed, a set of Rollerblocks can increase overall system performance by an order of magnitude similar to a wholesale upgrade of the component it treats.
- Dimensions: 2" x 1" x 0.75" (5x2.5x1.9 cm)
- Material: 7075 aircraft alloy aluminum
- Finish: Black "hard coat" anodized
- Bearings: Tungsten Carbide Grade 10 standard
- Suggested Weight Limit: (Set of 3) 300 lbs.
- Set of (3) as pictured. Very good condition!