This is a very good DAC which is made by German. It can produce an excellent sound.
- 4 digital inputs switchable:
- transformer balanced via XLR (AES 3/11), 24/192
- coaxial via Cinch (S/P-DIF, AES-3id), 24/192
- optical via TOS Link, 24/192
- USB input, 24 / 96 kHz capable
- coaxial digital output
- LED displays for Active Input and Lock
- Mute switchable
- resampling/upsampling with selectable modes: x1, x2, x4 and "BEST"
- Delta-sigma DAC with outstanding 120 dB dynamic range
and never before achieved -112 dB THD !!
- perfect analog output stages to not affect this maximum dynamic and minimum THD-N
- Analog output level adjustable in the digital domain
- Additionally the max. analog level is internally adjustable in 5 steps
- Analog outputs electronically balanced via XLR and unbalanced via Cinch
- oversized toroidal transformer
- extensive internal power conditioning
Case and back panel are made of strong aluminium and are Nextel coated.
The 8 mm frontpanel is milled, sand-blasted and black anodised.
The labeling is laser engraved.
TECHNICAL DATA DAC V800
4 digital inputs:
- AES/EBU, XLR, transformer balanced
according to AES-3, impedance 110 ohms
- S/P-DIF, Cinch, unbalanced, according to
IEC 958 / AES-3-id, impedance 75 ohms
- TOS-Link according to EIAJ RC-5720
- USB 24 bit / 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
Input sensitivity: 100 dB
Dynamic range: ＞ 120 dB
10 Hz ... 20 kHz (- 0,05 dB)
10 Hz ... 40 kHz (- 0,20 dB)
THD: ＜ -112 dB (@ -1 dBFs)
max. Output level:
(5 steps selectable)
Balanced: +24 / +18 / +15 / +12 / +6 dB
Unbalanced: +15 / +9 / +6 / +3 / -3 dB
Variable Output: adjustable in the digital domain
Analog outputs: 2 x XLR, electronically ballanced
2 x Cinch, unbalanced
Power supply: 230 / 115 V AC, 10 VA
Dimensions: 170 x 49 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
Case and Back: Nextel coated aluminium
Front panel: 8mm aluminium, black anodized, lasered