1) Aries 1 table with the HRX acrylic platter and bearing upgrade and the Aries 2 feet (also have solid rod and original feet so you can experiment)
(2) JMW 10 arm with the Wally JMW Tuning Kit (anti-skate device, mini-counterweight) see here: http://www.simplyblack.net/WVC/tools/JMW.htm
(3) Delrin/stainless clamp
(4) Gingko dust cover
(5) VPI phono cables (RCA to RCA)
(6) Wally Tractor for the JMW 10 (also the VPI setup jig) – see here: http://www.simplyblack.net/WVC/tools/tractor.htm
(7) 300 RPM motor upgrade – see here: http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HW-SCOUTM
(8) Sumiko Talisman Virtuoso DTi cartridge (high output moving coil) This cart has very low hours (maybe 50) but it is around 20 years old. It was an Absolute Sound/Stereophile favorite back in the day.
The SDS, TNT mini feet, and periphery ring shown in the photos have been sold.