This VPI Classic I turntable is 4 months old with ~100 hours on it. It is in great shape, only minor scuffing on the tonearm where it sits in the arm rest and the shell top due to cartridge mount screws. The unit will ship with everything as it arrived from VPI.
Also included at no additional cost is the VPI plinth acrylic dust cover.
I will cover PayPal fees and ground shipping within the U.S. All bids below the asking price of $1650 will be politely declined, this is my best price. Thank you for looking!
VPI Classic Turntable Features:
• JMW-Classic 1 damped stainless steel/aluminum tonearm
• New investment cast aluminum high inertia platter with precision inverted bearing.
• Speed stability on par with a master tape: Due to the rigid mounting of motor - platter - tonearm there isn't any random motion to cause speed instabilities.
• Noise rejection that lets the Classic Turntable sit near four 15" subwoofers and having virtually no feedback
• Lack of random motion between the motor, platter, and tonearm giving the ultimate in low level resolution. Not only does this rigidity improve speed stability, it also allows the retrievel of low level information with the world's great turntables and pushing against master tapes.
• Absolutely solid, non-resonating laminated one-piece chassis: This is not a wooden frame; it is a solid laminated 2.5" thick MDF block with 11 gauge steel attached to the top with silicone and long bolts through all the layers. The chassis weighs 30 pounds and is totally non-resonant.
• RCA jack termination so you can use the interconnect of your choice.
• Anti-skate controlling device
• VPI Solid Delrin Deluxe One-Piece Record Clamp
20 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 10"
Footprint: 19 1/4" x 14 1/4"
Diameter of single foot: 2 1/4" D
Platter Height: 1 7/8"
Platter Weight: 20 pounds
Total Weight: 65 pounds