For sale is mint, low hours, vinyl record cleaning machine by VPI.
HW-16.5 has seen very little action as my analog phase was short lived. I used it to clean probably less than 150 records.
Unit is guaranteed to be 100% functional.
Cosmetically unit is in a pristine condition - practically new. Propective paper is still on the cover. Rated 7/10 due to age.
Shipping is free to the continental USA. No PayPal fees.
- 35 second cleaning cycle (wash/dry) per side
- 18 rpm high torque turntable motor
- No liquid touches record label
- Fully enclosed: no splashing, no mess
- Powerful suction (vacuum) ensures quick deep cleaning
- Removes old residue, prevents new build-up
- Fail safe design
- All components extra heavy-duty professional grade
- Safety coated record contacts, easily user replaceable
- Leaves a pristine, dry, static-free record
- Removes solution from record's surface all at once
- Size: 151/2" x 14 1/4" x 9"
- Weight: 28lbs
- Vacuum motor: 6.5 amps
- Maximum current draw: 7.5 amps
- 60 Hz/115 Volts
Additionally I will include the following record care supplies:
- 1 velvet brush (used)
- 2 MOFI velvet brushes (used) + 2 new replacement pads
- 2 Last brushes (used)
- Record Research Lab Super Vinyl Wash (32 oz. new)
- Premier! Vinyl Record Pre-Cleaner spray (300 g new)
- VPI record cleaning fluid (used, about 1/2 remains)
- Last All-Purpose Record Cleaner (2 oz. used about 1/2 remains)
- Nagaoka Rolling Cleaner
- Spray bottle (empty)
- 8 inner paper sleeves
- 100 Diswasher V.R.P. record sleeves (new, unopened)
- 99 plastic outer protective record sleeves
If you are interested in this, you might be interested in my other related listings for:
- Pro-Ject Perspective Turntable + Dynavector 20A MC Cartridge + Extras
- Audio Research PH3 Tube Phone Preamp
- Harmonic Technology Crystal Copper Phono Cable (RCA-RCA, 1m)
All my audio equipment was installed and used exclusively by me in the dedicated, smoke-free listening room. I took loving care of every piece and I can guarantee it's full functionality (as described in the listing). Nonetheless, this is USED equipment and I cannot guarantee it's long term longevity, that it will fit into your particular system or that it will be up to your liking. Please, do your homework, find the information, read the reviews, know what are you buying. I will try to answer any additional questions to the best of my abilities.