I have a trade-in 6 channel silver Wyred 4 Sound full size MC power amp for sale.
This is an ultra clean (8/10) trade-in amp with 2 x 500 watts + 2 x 250 watts + 2 x 125 watts per channel MC power amplifier. Into 4 ohms this amp doubles in power on all 6 independent mono channels. You can also send it back to Wyred and have 1 more channel of either 250 or 500 watts added to make it a 7 ch amp in the future.
There is even an 80Hz hi pass filer on the front channel if you want to biamp your front speakers.
This amp has been thoroughly tested and works and looks great. It is only rated 8/10 as it has a small scratch on the back near the speaker terminals. There is no power cord.
New these were $3795.00 Only $2400.00
Info is below:
See the latest writeup at:
These amps offer amazing value and are 1/2 to 1/3 the price of the competition, and better than all but some of the most exotic and expensive designs.
The amp was hand built by Wyred 4 Sound in California, not China. Wyred 4 Sound, formerly Cullen Circuits began in 1990, 22 years ago, and has made products for companies like Genesis, BGW, PS Audio, CAT, Ampzilla, Arnie Nudell's Infinity and Camelot.
Because they are only Sold Internet Direct with no dealer profits, they offer amazing value at their regular cost.
The MC amps uses the same B&O ICE amp modules that are also used by Jeff Rowland, Bel Canto, and EAR as well as many other hi end companies.
This is a fully balanced amp and also run single ended. The input stage is a Dual Balanced FET, direct coupled input design. It has an input impedance of 61k ohms so it is fully compatible with all solid state or tube preamplifier's or processors.
Parts quality is superb with Pure Silver wire paralleled with 99.9% OFC copper speaker wire. Audiophile grade parts from Dale, Nichicon, MUSE & Wima are used throughout the design.
Call me to discuss this fine amp at 770-667-5633. We accept Visa and MasterCard as well as money orders. Read our AudiogoN #1 rated feedback and buy with confidence.
GA residents add 6% sales tax.
• Fully customizable 1-7 channels
• Dual, Balanced FET, direct coupled input design
• Selectable 80Hz, 12db/oct crossover on front R/L channels
• Designed for Vertical bi-amping, tri-amping, Home Theater
• Identical gain regardless of power per Channel
• Balanced and Unbalanced inputs w/ 100K input impedance
• Balanced outputs
• 2Ω stable
• 100, 250 or 500 Watts per channel into 8Ω. Doubles into 4Ω
• Pure silver paralleled with 99.9% OFC copper speaker wire
• Dale, Nichicon, MUSE, Wima audiophile grade components
• Switchable voltage-Factory selectable for 115 or 230VAC
• Independent power supplies for each channel
• Dual IEC option (standard on 7ch models)
• >81% efficient @ full output
• Remote 12V trigger input and output
• Compact size (17.25”W x 8”H x 16”D)
• Weight: from 34 pounds depending on number of amps used
• High damping factor
• Little to no Heat
• Exceptionally low noise
• Invincible Imaging
• Tight clean low bass response
• Open 3 D sound staging
• Ultra low distortion
• No compromise design, Compare 3x the price
• Power doubles in 4Ω. Fully stable into 2Ω
• Will drive any loudspeaker
• Match your amplifier to your speakers
• 1-7 Ch configurations
• All channels can be driven simultaneously
• Green friendly <1W current draw when off
• 29W max stand-by power dissipation (500W x 7Ch amp)
Acoustic Zen, Audio Space tube electronics, Bob Carver tube amps, Creek, Denon, Emerald Physics, Epos, Furutech ADL, Gallo speakers, Gini Systems LS3/5A speakers, Graham Slee, Jolida, LSA amps & speakers, Marantz Reference, Modwright amps & preamps, Mordaunt Short speakers, Music Hall, Okki Nokki record cleaners, Peachtree Audio, Project turntables, PS Audio, PurePower AVPS, Quad, Rolls Bellari, SONOS, Silverline Audio speakers, Spatial Computer, VMPS speakers, Wadia iTransport, Wireworld, Wyred 4 Sound, Wywires.
Sales policies on our website at www.underwoodhifi.com