This is the copper coils, SB weight, low output version. I am the original owner and the cartridge has an estimated 280 hours on it. It has been extremely well cared for and in absolutely mint condition. No fluids have been used to clean the stylus. Instead either a ZeroDust or a small block of Magic Eraser is used after every play, and LPs are always spotless and cleaned with multiple vacuuming steps and finished with Nerl Ultra Pure water rinse. Search Audiogon forums for Magic Eraser.
The ZYX Airy 3 cartridge has been very favorably reviewed. Some observations: it never gives you any impression that something is missing, or not being done right. Music is tight, fast, clean, neutral, well defined, with full tight bass. The Cartridge displays a very even balance throughout the frequency spectrum.
Original box, packaging, stylus guard and manual.
* “Real Stereo” generator system
* Cryogenically treated magnetic circuit, regularizes molecular structure to original state
* Hyper-pure copper wiring in coils, cryogenically treated
* Solid boron cantilever
* Micro-ridge stylus, long lifespan and wide frequency range
* Output voltage 0.24mV (at 3.54cm/sec., 1kHz)
* Frequency response 10Hz-100kHz
* Channel separation: > 30dB (1kHz)
* Channel balance: 80um/2g
* Internal impedance: 4 ohms
* Recommended load impedance: > 100 ohms
* Cantilever: boron, 0.3mm dia.
* Stylus: micro-ridge, solid diamond, .07mm
* Output terminals: 1.25mm dia., gold-plated
* Weight: 9g (SB)
Review my feedback and buy with confidence. Payment by PayPal (split the 3% fee) or postal money order.