If you are looking for an outstanding power cable at a great price, this is in excellent condition and has been lovingly cared for in my dedicated audio room.
Designed by Jim Aud (former NASA engineer) each cable is manufactured in the U.S. For those of you, like myself, that have had the opportunity and pleasure to meet and talk to Jim over the years, you know his products are of the highest quality, he is extremely knowledgeable and customer service is important to him.
Selling to upgrade, I am the original owner of this cable which was purchased new from an authorized dealer.
Key highlights for the Praesto series with Contego -
- The sound of this cable is robust and carries an authoritative weight in the lower bass region.
- The AC cable has improved mechanical shield which provides better RF and EMI shielding without the loss of fine detail often associated with power conditioning.
- The metallurgy used achieves a neutral sounding cable with excellent transparency and speed
- Contego - an improved blend of Ferox and Fluid
- > The Ferox creates improved bass and a lower noise floor
- > The Fluid creates more inner detail and lower noise floor
- Wattgate 350 AG silver terminations
- Triple Cryogenics material treatment is used
- My price is fair price. I will consider reasonable offers so please respect this when contacting me with questions about pricing
- if you are paying by PayPal please add 3%, 4% International
Limited Edition, Praesto Revision, Contego
Functional length: 2.9M, 115" plug to plug
Conductor: Solid & Stranded, multi-gauge alloy
Metals: Copper & Silver
Shielding: Foil, Plasma
Dielectric: TelflonO, Polyvinyl Chloride
Gauge (effective): 10 AWG
Cable diameter: 1-1/4 inch