The Monster-Power Signature Series Pro 7000 PowerSource UHC 20A is a comprehensive power-surge protection solution designed for custom installation. The Signature Pro 7000 rack mountable unit features handles for easy moving, two free and flexible XLR lights with an adjustable dimmer for hassle-free installation and wiring, a 2-line blue LED display, removable feet for easy stacking, and a snug fit with any 19" EIA-standard rack mount shelf. Plus, a heavy-duty, double shielded PowerLine 400 power cable for power protection that automatically resets for trouble-free use.
The Pro 7000 is also equipped with Monster Power's Clean Power Stage 5 circuitry, which uses five ultra-advanced isolated filters to provide further rejection of the electromechanical and radio frequency interference from AC power lines and other audio components. Its two optimized digital filters, analog audio and video filters, and a high-current audio filter, to minimize the specific types of interference that affect each individual application, provide a superior level of interference rejection.
The microprocessor-controlled turn-on sequencing feature protects your components from damage that may occur when they're powered on in an incorrect sequence, and allows switching through its front panel for maximum convenience. The unit also provides surge/spike protection for your components with Monster's Tri-Mode circuitry and a surge/spike capacity of 3145 joules.
Five advanced isolation filters that include two separate digital filters to accommodate a pair of digital sources, plus analog, computer, and ultra-high-current audio filters for the best AC power line noise rejection and inter-component isolation, making it ideal for studio and professional systems.
High-current audio outlets, specially designed for power amplifiers, will deliver the instantaneous peak currents needed to avoid distortion and keep drums sounding crisp, even at loud listening levels.
- Tri-Mode circuitry provides audible and visual alarm for comprehensive power surge protection.
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity.
- Front and rear 12V XLR lamp sockets, with dimmer control, provide 12 volts (pin 2) to the flexible MonsterLight.
- 12 switched outlets, for power-hungry equipment. The outlets are color-coded for error-free connections.
- Digital microprocessor-driven voltmeter for instantaneous monitoring of all functions and current fluctuations.
- Surge-protected RJ11 phone outputs for protection from phoneline surges.
- 3145 joule rating provides high level of surge protection.
- Component-width chassis, with built-in rack mounts and handles.
- Very good condition. There are a couple of scratches and scuffs, but nothing serious. Works perfectly!