BP-2.5 Stainless Steel with upgraded 15 amp BPT Cord (was $400 when new). Ten outlets, hospital grade. Entire unit is GFI protected by one of the duplexes. Unit is super heavy (nearly 70 lbs). I will double box this and ship via FedEx, which will be expensive.
15 AMP IEC to mains.
- Custom low-noise, low temperature-rise, tight load
regulation, high-isolation type toroidal Plitron transformer.
- Perfectly balanced, high CMR [Common Mode Rejection] AC output with
Four stages of EMI/RFI filtration to ensure ultra-low background noise.
- Copper foil laminate between primary and secondary windings to reduce
capacitive coupling and provide additional filtering
- On/off thermal Schurter switch to protect from current overload
- Separate EMI/RFI filtering of incoming standard/unbalanced AC and
Multiple layers of grain oriented steel laminated around the transformer
circumference to attenuate stray magnetic fields
- 20-amp rated hospital-grade outlets, 5
duplexes that are each shielded from each other.
- Heavily damped steel chassis to reduce unwanted mechanical vibrations
that blur imaging and clarity Stainless steel (was a $80 option)
- Grounding post for equipment that benefits from a direct ground
Rated a conservative 7/10 due to some surface scratches on the stainless steel chassis. I'm not sure if this unit has Bybee filters on it or not, so I will say no. I am the second owner.