AUDIA FLIGHT PHONO (DEMO)
After two years in development, Audia Flight is proud to introduce their new PHONO preamp.
There are several excellent reviews of this phonostage including one by Michel Fremer in the May '09 issue of Stereophile. It's an exceptional review (you can read it here), in which Michael compares the Audia Phono against his Manley Steelhead, Naim Superline (with optional power supply) & the Boulder 2008 (+$30,000) as well!
- A separate power supply, the dedicated input preamplifier boards, the high gain (74dB in its maximum selection +6dB additional if used in conjunction with the XLR outputs), the low noise are only few of the characteristics.
- A fully active phono preamp without a step-up transformer!
- Of course the separate power supply was chosen to improve the shielding of the preamp and to reduce to zero the vibrations and resonance from the transformers. On the preamp chassis, there is a low noise mosfet power supply for the second gain stage and another power supply for the first gain stage, so, in total, there are six power supplies!
- It is possible to order the Audia Phono preamp with the input gain board desired (MM and MC, or two MM inputs, or two MC inputs).
- On both input boards the impedance selectors are very close to the input stage and it is made by professional gold jumpers from the rear panel.
- Custom resistors can also be used for precise cartridge matching. This is also done from the rear panel. The possibilities for impedance matching is infinite!
For more detailed information, you can email me and I can forward a PDF file.
To read the English reviews on the Flight Phono, you can search on Google...
This unit is the latest design and used as a demonstration unit for apx. 6 months - overall in MINT condition.
Unit is currently configured for MC/MC however, it can easily be retrofitted for MM/MC at no additional charge.
Sold with original box and manual and a one year warranty will also be provided to the original purchaser.
Set for 120V for North American use. Conversion for European (230V) use can be done at no additional cost.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE BEST SOUNDING PHONOSTAGES @ A GREAT PRICE!!
USE OF PAYPAL &/OR CREDIT CARDS WILL ENTAIL A 3.5-4% ADDITIONAL FEE AND WELCOMED FROM US RESIDENTS ONLY!
AUDIA are, all in one, SUPERB!
T: (203) 877-7776